Food Tour in Chartrons : the wine district of Bordeaux
Bordeaux is internationally renowned for being an outstanding wine region. Let’s meet where it all began, in the heart of the Chartrons district, for an unforgettable gourmet stroll.
The history of wine in Bordeaux began in this district several centuries ago. Today, a district of antique dealers and charming little stores, discover the history of a tasty Bordeaux in a bohemian atmosphere.
We’ll start with a coffee and then introduce you to the excellent local pastries that you’ll taste in a singular dining cellar during a pastry-cocktail pairing, giving a festive air to the visit. Another sweet will surprise you during the walk as well as the visit of the 18th century bakery. Incredible. We will finish as it should be, around a table for a wine and charcuterie agreement. Not just any wine, not just any wine cellar. A nice selection that we have in store for you.
– Exceptional products
– Must see district, off the beaten track
– 18th century bakery
What is included
– 3 hour guided tour
– An expert guide
– 11 tastings among which coffee, cheese (x2), cold meats (x2), pastries (x2), wine, cocktail, spices, bread
– Group of 6 people maximum
– Address book at the end of the tour
– Visit in French, English or Spanish
– It is advised to wear good shoes
– Please indicate 48 hours before the tour if you have any special dietary requirements or restrictions: tastings can be modified accordingly. Vegetarian/gluten-free option possible (contact us)
– The guided tour is done with a minimum of 2 people
– The tour replaces 1 meal
– Have a light breakfast/lunch before coming on the tour
Possibility of private tours! contact us
Good to know
Bordeaux A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to promote our local know-how and provide you with unforgettable experiences and promote sustainable tourism
Did you know that the selection of addresses for a gourmet tour is carefully prepared over several months?
– Meeting with producers/artisans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OF_IgNFgKI)
– Visit of the production workshops
We would be delighted to share our secrets with you.
You will leave impressed by this experience in which you will discover a gourmet Bordeaux, attached to its local products. A timeless experience, in the heart of the cradle of the wine history of the beautiful city.
Our guides follow the government regulations in force
Isabelle, the founder of Bordeaux a Dream, will be happy to guide you through the sleeping beauty to discover its wonders.