Wine tourism experience at Château Malromé
Discover one of the most magnificent and emblematic houses of the region: the Château Malromé, where Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec ended his life, in his mother’s castle. Also, producer of organic wine.
We succumbed to the innovative, eco-responsible spirit of the place, in organic conversion since 2020. The chef, Sebastien Piniello, highlights local and seasonal products. A vegetable garden adjoins the castle.
We look forward to showing you this enchanting haven of peace.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Private tour of the Toulouse Lautrec museum (apartments, exclusive works) : 1h
- Private tour of the Cellar, tasting of 4 wines : 1h
- Lunch at the restaurant Les Abeilles : starter, main course, dessert
By reservation only.
The experience will last approximately 3 hours including the lunch.
Please inform us 24 hours in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
Offer valid from Wednesday to Sunday from early March to late December
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE EXPERIENCE
- Cultural visit: visit the apartment of the famous painter Henri de Toulouse Lautrec and the five centuries of history of the Château. You will have the privilege of discovering some thirty original works of the artist (sketches, lithographs, posters).
- Wine Tour: visit of the winery, the barrel cellar, visit of the forty-three hectares vineyard.
- Tasting of 4 wines of the domain
- Starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee, a glass of wine from the Esprit Malromé range at the Restaurant Les Abeilles
– Our guides follow the government regulations in force.
– A hydroalcoholic gel will be offered at the beginning of the tour.
Une activité que je recommande à 100% pour visiter Bordeaux !
Merci encore pour ce FoodTour!