Pastry Class in Bordeaux
Enjoy gourmet and friendly workshop based around emblematic pastries from France and the Bordeaux region.
You’ll leave with lots of advice, recipes and your own creations.
The aim is to refine your knowledge so that you can reproduce at home the recipes you have learned in class.
Each participant makes their own pastries. When a pastry is in the oven, you will make a second pastry or a cream that will then be poached in the cake.
At the end of the workshop, you can discuss about your experience.
You can also enjoy a little gourmet break over a glass of homemade apple juice and a tasting session.
Throughout the week, we offer you several classes. You will participate in one of these workshops based on the timetable provided by our head pastry chef:
- Cannelés and Basque cake workshop: leave with 2 individual Basque cakes and 3 cannelés.
- Lemon puff or lemon meringue pie & lemon cake workshop: leave with 1 small 150g lemon cake and 2 individual lemon puffs or 2 individual lemon meringue tarts.
- Traditional brioche and babka workshop: leave with 1 babka 150g, 1 braided brioche and at least 4 individual brioche cakes.
- Filled Arcachon chouqettes: leave with around fifteen filled chouqettes.
- Seasonal choux pastry workshop: take home 2 large choux pastries or 4 small choux pastries or 8 macaroons from early September.
- Please specify any allergies.
- On Saturdays:
- Maximum of 8 people per group
- In English or French only
- During the Week
- Maximum of 6 people per group
- English and French
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All the ingredients and cooking equipment.
- The recipes we will send you.
- Our Chef follows health regulations.
The pastry class will be managed by Sandra, who is a pastry chef based in Bordeaux.
Une activité que je recommande à 100% pour visiter Bordeaux !
Merci encore pour ce FoodTour!